We are holding two in person She & Me Wreath Workshops this year: Friday, Oct 29 and Nov 5 from 6:30 to 8:30pm and one virtual event on Sunday, Nov 7 from 3:00-5:00pm. You and your daughter(s) will have fun creating a Halloween, Fall, Christmas, Winter (or other theme choices available) wreath you can hang on your door. All materials will be provided for the style of wreath shown below. You will be able to take your finished wreath and hang it on your door as it is or go to Joanns with your daughter(s) and select special items to embellish it. These wreaths make great gifts during the holiday season that your daughter can make for family and family friends.
The cost per wreath kit and patch is only $15.
There are 4 steps to registering for this event and all must be completed by Oct 22:
- Click here for the online registration
- Click here to select your wreath kit colors/theme.
- Make sure you are online registered before selecting colors/themes!!!
- Contact Angela if you need the password
- If a color scheme you are looking for is out of stock, contact Angela and she might be able to create it for you.
- If you are not online registered within 48 hours of choosing your kits, your kits will be put back into the ‘store’.
- If are having trouble checking out, please use 92782 as the zip code.
- Click here to submit the Covid-19 waiver.
- Click here for the registration packet for the form needed to submit your paper and payment via USPS mail.
This event is going to fill FAST so register early! Registration deadline is October 22, 2021.
Leftover wreath kits will be available as they become available. Check back here on or about Nov 1. for a link to purchase.
This event is strongly recommended for Brownies and above. See FAQ’s regarding Daisys.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Q: What else do I need to bring to this event?
A: If you have a rotary cutter and mat, please bring. If you have a utility pair of scissors and a set of wire cutter pliers, bring them along. If you do not have scissors or wire cutters, you can purchase with your registration.
2) Q: Do the adults staying need to have the girl’s 2021-2022 Annual Girl Health History & Permission Form with them?
3) Q: Should my daughter wear her uniform?
A: People can wear whatever they are comfortable wearing. Closed toed/heels shoes are required.
4) Q: I have three daughters. Can all four of us come?
A: All girls who attend must be registered Girl Scouts so no tag-a-longs. This wreath has enough steps that “many hands will make for light work.” You can also purchase multiple kits.
5) Q: Do I send in the Event Roster with my registration?
A: No, please bring it with you to the event filled in with all attendee’s information.
6) Q: Can we make 2 wreaths?
A: Depending on how many people register, we may have extra materials to make an additional wreath. There will be an additional charge for those materials. If you would like to be guaranteed to make 2 wreaths, register separately for each wreath kit you would like to receive. Make sure you select 2 kits on the color selection site (SOS site)
7) Q: A girl’s mom cannot attend. Can she come with another special woman in her life like an aunt or older sister who is an adult?
A: Yes. Each family group registering is responsible for their own internal Covid-19 precautions.
8) Q: How do I let you know what colors we want our wreath to be?
A: During the online registration process, you will be able to pick out your wreath colors at our SOS website. Register early to get your first choice.
9) Q: Is this a good event for my Daisy daughter?
A: At previous year’s events, we found the youngest attendees did not have a long enough attention span to help finish the wreath. If you bring Daisys, you may not be able to finish the wreath during the event. You will be given complete instructions so you can finish the wreath at home.
10) Q: What are the Covid-19 guidelines that will need to be followed for this event?
A: Everyone will be wearing a mask covering both nose and mouth during the entire event.
Only 1 family per table.
No tools with be shared between families or event organizers.
Attendees will have to submit to an event health pre-check. Information will be emailed to you prior to the event on how to submit your information.