We are holding 3 STEM events in November and January. (Click on date below for registration flyers)
- November 17 – Daisy, Brownie & Juniors CLOSED
- November 30 – Daisy, Brownie & Juniors
- January 13 – Cadettes, Seniors & Ambassadors
The OCC Planetarium will present both a planetarium program and afterwards will have telescopes outside to view the night sky.
- Girls will earn their level’s Space Science badges.
- Registration is open to Girl Scout troops and their families. Minimum age to attend is 5 for the 11/17 & 11/30 dates and age 10 for the 1/13 date.
- Cost is $7 per person.
- All attendees will be required to wear mask and socially distance themselves from others.
- Please register early because we have a minimum attendance requirement.
- Questions: Trisha M., 403TEGSTM@gmail.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Q: What else do I need to bring to this event?
A: Please check the weather for the evening hours. If it is chilly, you may want to bring a jacket.
2) Q: Do the adults staying need to have the girl’s 2021-2022 Annual Girl Health History & Permission Form with them?
3) Q: Should my daughter wear her uniform?
A: We are encouraging girls to wear their uniform for event photos. Closed toed/heels shoes are required.
4) Q: Only one family from our troop wants to attend. Can just the one family attend?
A: Yes. Please have the parent register so they are the contact person.
5) Q: Do I send in the Event Roster with my registration?
A: No, please bring it with you to the event filled in with all attendee’s information.
6) Q: Where is the planetarium on the OCC campus and where do we park?
A: That information will be sent prior to the event to the contact person who registered online.
7) Q: What are the Covid-19 guidelines that will need to be followed for the in-person event?
A: Everyone will be wearing a mask covering both nose and mouth during the entire event.
8) Q: Will we receive the level badge as part of the registration fee?
A: No, troop leaders will need to purchase the badge at the GSOC shop.