PDF’s on this website should be downloaded and then filled out.
Permission Slip Related Forms & Information
Click here for a Step by Step checklist we have created for you to make sure you have the right permission slip information filled out and submitted for each type of event. Individual components are listed below.
- 2021-2022 Annual Girl Health History & Permission Form
- GSOC Instructions for the New Annual Health History & Permission Form
- 2021-2022 Single Event Permission Form
- Parental Notification of Sensitive Issues Form
- Covid-19 Guidelines for In-person meetings/activities
- GSOC Covid-19 Protocols
Submitting Planned Activities to the Service Unit
- MUST BE FILLED OUT FOR EVERY ACTIVITY YOUR TROOP DOES!!!
- **2021-2022 Event Details Submission to the Tustin East SU Coordinator**
- Tustin East Booth Sale Permission Slip Submission Form updated 2/10/22
Other Useful Forms and Information
- Accident Report
- Event Roster
- High Adventure Activity Application
- High Adventure Activity Guidelines
- Money Earning Guidelines and Application
- Photo Release for Adults
- Photo Release for Minors
- Plan 2 Insurance Request Form
- Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Troop Travel Packet
- Volunteer Agreement Form
- All other GSOC forms
Have questions on how to fill forms in? Contact your level consultant for help. Click here for a list of the level consultants and their emails. You can find the password on the bottom of the SU monthly agendas emailed to leaders.
Registration forms for local events can be found on the event’s page which can be accessed by:
- Going to the Calendar Menu above and finding the event either by date on the calendar or by scrolling through the main list of events and searching by name. You can also use the search bar on the calendar page to find events by keyword or use the Advanced Search to search by category.
Registration for GSOC events can be accessed from their Calendar page.